Privacy Statement Figura Nova 2018
The Figura Nova Foundation informs you with this privacy statement about the way we handle the personal data you share with us. We shall handle your personal data always with the highest confidentiality and security measures available in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We shall use your data exclusively for the purposes you shared these with us. We shall share your data with third parties only insofar needed within that purpose for instance for processing reasons or within legal and fiscal obligations. In all such cases we shall ensure that these third parties comply with at least the same safeguards in the area of confidentiality and security regarding your personal data. In the relationship with you as a donor, relation, reader of our newsletter or visitor of our website we collect and process the personal data that we receive from you. We never shall ask you more personal data than needed. So mostly we will ask you to provide us with your family name and initials, contact data and bank account number to register and process your donation(s). Or just your name and email address if you want us to keep you informed about any further developments regarding the foundation.
The Nova Figura Foundation website does not collect data from its visitors, other than the anonymous data for statistical information about page visits. Regarding links from our website to other website the privacy statements of those websites apply. If you send email from our website, your data will only be used to respond to your email. If you register via the website to keep you posted on future developments, your data will only be used for that purpose.
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to information, i.e. the right to ask us whether we collect data from you and if so:
- what data (name, payment, purchase data, etc.) we collect from you
- on what grounds (agreement or permission)
- for what purposes
- for how long (no longer than necessary) we intend to preserve these
- to whom (processors or third parties) these will be or have been provided
Besides you have the following rights concerning the collected data:
- right to rectification of data that is not or no longer correct
- right to erase (incorrect) data
- right to object to processing or to withdraw consent previously given
- right to request restriction of processing and / or use under certain circumstances
- right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority
- right to information about the source, if the data comes from third parties
- right to information about the intended use plus underlying logic and the expected consequences for you, if automated decision making (including profiling) is used based on the data
- right to information on appropriate safeguards, in case of processing outside the EU
- the right to a copy of the personal data processed in a conventional electronic form (data portability).
For any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact
1097XB AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE REGISTRATION No. 70112517
VAT/BTW No. 8581 47014B01
Got a question?
If you're going to try, go all the way. It's the only good fight there is.
- Charles Bukowski
Stichting Figura Nova Foundation, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) 7011 2517 ANBI RSIN/Fiscal Identification Num. 858147014
ING BANK NL57 INGB 000 822 69 22 VAT (BTW) 858 147 014 B01
© 2017 Art Direction: Victor Portes. All photos are Creative Commons Zero (CC0) by Pexels & Adobe Stock